- Log into WordPress.
- Hover over Settings and click on UnderConstruction.
- From the Main tab click the Under Construction Mode toggle switch, to turn it On.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I hide my website while under construction in WordPress?
- Set Up Your New WordPress Site.
- Install the SeedProd Plugin.
- Create Your WordPress Coming Soon Page.
- Customize Your Coming Soon Page Template.
- Choose When to Show Your Coming Soon Page.
- Hide Your WordPress Website.
How do I show a website is under construction?
You don't need to go into as much detail as you would on an About Us page, but you should still include at least a short paragraph somewhere on your “website under construction” page that provides an overview of the business and why the website is currently unavailable to visitors.
How do I activate the coming soon page in WordPress?
To activate your coming soon page in WordPress, navigate to the Coming Soon Mode section and turn the toggle from Inactive to Active.
How do I add a construction page in WordPress?
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter.
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin's settings page located under the Settings menu.
How do I remove under construction from WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Settings > WP Maintenance Mode.
- By default, the General tab should be open. If not, click on it.
- Switch the status to Deactivated.
- Click the Save Settings button.