Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap More in the top right.
- Tap Templates and Tabs.
- Tap Edit next to your current template at the top.
- Scroll to the template you'd like to apply and tap View details.
How can I design a Facebook page?
To create a Page:
- From the Pages section, click Create new Page.
- Add your Page name and category.
- Add your Page's bio and click Create.
- (Optional) Add information, such as Contact, Location and Hours, and click Next.
- (Optional) Add profile and cover photos, and edit the action button, and click Next.
How can I make my Facebook page look good?
- Create a stunning cover image to engage your audience.
- Select a profile image that will grab your audience's attention.
- Add videos to increase brand awareness.
- Post branded images to get more attention.
- Use your cover image as a space to advertise.
- Create custom tabs that control audience experience.
How do you make an aesthetic post on Facebook?
Use the Facebook post maker to create engaging Facebook posts. Simply select a static or animated template in the Facebook post template gallery. Customize the elements to match your brand or message. Add any type of design element you like to make it stand out and download as an image, GIF or video.
Where can I find Facebook page templates?
Click your page on the left side menu of your feed. On the left menu tab, scroll down to the bottom to find “Settings.” Choose the Templates and Tabs button. Under the Templates section, click on the “Edit” button to change your Facebook template.
How do I list a job posting on Facebook?
Table of Contents
- Log In to Your Facebook Account.
- Go to “Manage Jobs” and Click “Create a Job”
- Add Details About the Job.
- What Do To After Posting a Job on Facebook.
- Cost To Post a Job on Facebook.
- Frequently Asked Questions.