Each speech should be structured with three major parts: introduction, body, and conclusion. Before writing the speech, you should prepare an outline.
What are the 4 structures of speech?
- An introduction where you grab the audience's attention and introduce the topic.
- The body where you present the main points and supporting evidence.
- A conclusion where you summarize the key information and emphasize your message.
How will you construct speech effectively?
- Identify your objectives and target audience.
- Know your audience.
- Choose a clear message.
- Structure your speech.
- Use engaging content for clarity.
- Maintain clarity and simplicity.
- Practice and rehearse.
- Consider nonverbal communication.
Which should be constructed first in a speech?
What are the figures of speech construction?
A figure of speech is a deviation from the ordinary use of words in order to increase their effectiveness. It is also known as a rhetorical figure too because it produces a rhetorical effect. It deviates a statement from its real meaning or common usage to create a new required effect.
What does the speaker use to point out the main ideas in the speech?
Main points do not stand alone; instead, speakers must substantiate their main points by offering up examples, statistics, facts, anecdotes, or other information that contribute to the audience's understanding of the main points. All of these things make up the sub-points, which are used to help prove the main points.