Add a new slideOn the Home tab, click the arrow next to New Slide. In the gallery of layouts, click the layout that you want for your new slide. Your new slide is inserted, and you can click inside a placeholder to begin adding content.
What view should be used when adding slide transitions?
To add transitions to a presentation click on the slide sorter view, located at the bottom of the screen.
Which one of the following slide layouts is most commonly used?
The Title and Content slide layout is the most commonly-used layout, and as such can be put to all sorts of good use.
How do you create a presentation?
Create a presentation
- Open PowerPoint.
- In the left pane, select New.
- Select an option: To create a presentation from scratch, select Blank Presentation. To use a prepared design, select one of the templates. To see tips for using PowerPoint, select Take a Tour, and then select Create, .
How do I create a slide document?
To create a new presentation:
- Open the Slides home screen at Google Slides.
- In the top left, under "Start a new presentation," click New. . This will create and open your new presentation.
What are the 4 main things to consider when planning a presentation?
Planning your Presentation
- Brainstorm and outline: What's your topic?
- Research: Use research to support your argument, find examples and statistics, or to learn more about your topic.
- Write an outline.
- Write a draft.
- Plan any visual aids such as PowerPoint or any activities you want your audience to participate in.