You will need to follow up with potential developer partners at least once a month. Send them marketing reports on trends on new construction. Hand deliver it
What are some of the most common mistakes buyers make when buying new construction?
5 Common Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A New Construction Home
- Not Researching The Community Ahead Of Time.
- Not Vetting Your Builder or Developer.
- Not Protecting Yourself Throughout The Buying Process.
- Not Getting A Home Inspection.
What questions to ask when buying a new construction house?
20 Questions to Ask When Buying a New Construction Home
- How long has your builder been in the industry?
- Have they built similar homes?
- Can I visit other finished homes?
- Who's in charge of the construction?
- What's my ideal lot?
- What's considered an extra?
- When are extras paid?
- Can I roll in additional features?
What are the pros and cons of having a realtor?
The Pros and Cons of Working with a Real Estate Agent
- Pro: Access to Local Market Information.
- Pro: Skilled Negotiators.
- Pro: Saves Time.
- Pro: Ethical Behavior.
- Con: Costs.
- Con: Difficulty Finding the Right Agent.
Can you talk down the price of a new construction home?
See if They'll Offer a DiscountIn most cases, builders won't be swayed when it comes to negotiating the price of a new build home, but every so often, you may luck out with a discount.
What is the most common source of major problems in new home construction?
1. Improper Grading And Drainage After Construction.