- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter.
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin's settings page located under the Settings menu.
How do I say my WordPress site is under construction?
So as default if you go underneath settings you'll see wp maintenance mode i'm going to take this off. And then we're going to activate. It. And we're going to go down and click save settings. So if
How do I show a website is under construction?
You don't need to go into as much detail as you would on an About Us page, but you should still include at least a short paragraph somewhere on your “website under construction” page that provides an overview of the business and why the website is currently unavailable to visitors.
How do I turn off construction mode in WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Settings > WP Maintenance Mode.
- By default, the General tab should be open. If not, click on it.
- Switch the status to Deactivated.
- Click the Save Settings button.
How do I enable page builder in WordPress?
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- On the top left corner, you will see a button named “Upload. Click on that.
- Now, you'll get an upload form. Choose the ZIP file from your computer by clicking on “Browse” or just drag and drop it, then click on “Install Now.”