- Determine the Types of Equipment You Want to Sell.
- Research Equipment Options.
- Selling to a Dealer or Broker.
- Selling to a Private Buyer.
- Selling to a Manufacturer or Distributor.
- Selling Used Equipment.
- Sell Equipment Online.
- Sell Surplus Equipment.
How to make money selling construction equipment?
Nowadays, you have two basic options—you can sell your equipment locally, at a physical auction, or you can do it online. Although some people still prefer physical auctions, transporting equipment to an auction site can cost a lot of time and money, which is why most sellers prefer to conduct their business online.
How to make money with heavy equipment?
By providing concrete crushing services to other projects, you can make money with heavy equipment. These projects mainly involve contractors who need an affordable solution for processing construction materials. Alternatively, you may start your own projects such as construction, mining, or concrete crushing.
What is the most profitable piece of construction equipment?
- Most Profitable: Mini Excavators.
- Most Profitable: Wheel Loaders.
- Least Profitable: Trucks.
- Least Profitable: Smooth Drum Roller.
- Is Buying or Renting Right For You? Contact Us and Find Out.
How can I sell my equipment fast?
Machinery dealers offer the fastest way for a business owner to sell equipment. It is also most often the easiest. Used equipment dealers and machinery buyers can purchase and pay for equipment almost immediately. They have money allotted for these transactions.
What happens to old construction equipment?
Recycle or Scrap Your Old Equipment
If your equipment is no longer in usable condition, the best option is to transport it to a recycling center or a scrapyard. In these facilities, your unwanted machinery will be deconstructed and crushed, while usable parts and metals will be recovered and put to use.